Monday 13 June 2016

The Easiest Bronzer for Pale Skin, Ever.

Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze

I never used to wear bronzer, until my friend Kat Horrocks did my makeup recently. I didn't think it was possible because I was so pale. I thought if I wore it, it would look really obvious and muddy - and it still can, if I pick the wrong one or pile on too much. But Kat taught me to seek a paler shade, and then to use the product with a light hand, sometimes even going over it with the foundation or powder brush to buff out the edges. Since she taught me those tricks, I've really been enjoying using bronzer on the outer thirds of my face to slim it down, and helping me to achieve a sun-kissed look while still embracing my pale skin.


I already had the Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze in my collection, despite never wearing bronzer. (One of the perks of being a makeup hoarder, I guess.) This is definitely the easiest bronzer you will ever come across. Even a beginner like me can use it. It's a nice shade for pale skin, definitely not too dark or too orange; and the pigment is just right so that you don't go overboard. I like to use a Real Techniques Duo Fibre Face Brush and dab the brush in the product instead of swirling it, then tap off any excess (thanks for teaching me that trick, Kat). Oh, and did I mention that it's only £3? You can't go wrong.

If you like the minimal makeup in the above photo, good news! There's going to be a tutorial on my YouTube channel this Friday at 6pm!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!