Monday, 28 November 2016

How to Start a YouTube Channel... and Get Views!

alice red how to start a channel

After I made a video about starting a blog, this was very highly requested! I've had a few questions about starting a channel over the last few weeks so I tried to put as many answers as I could in this video, as well as some tips I've picked up over the years about how important things like titles/thumbnails/descriptions are.

If you want to know more about what equipment I use and more technical information, click here to watch 'How I Film Videos' and click here to watch 'How I Edit Videos', which should help you out. If you want to know how I plan videos I chat about that in the 'Behind the Scenes Tag'. As always if there's anything I've missed, let me know in the comments and I'll be happy to chat!









I always read and reply to comments! Say hello!