Thursday, 1 December 2016

Announcing #RedChristmas!

christmas tree presents

In case you missed my last video, I'm doing more videos in December until Christmas!

So here's the story behind it: I thought about doing Vlogmas or some other kind of daily content in December, but I knew it would be very difficult as YouTube is not my full time job... however, I really wanted to do something to celebrate hitting 2,000 subscribers, so I decided to make as many videos as I can in December. 

I'm aiming for two or three a week (which is considerably less than I wanted to do, but still enough to make me quite nervous). And I've decided to call it Red Christmas... because I'm Alice Red... and it's Christmas... never mind.



Of course, this means that things might be a little quiet on this blog this month. Unfortunately there are only so many hours in the day, and I really wanted to put my all into this so that I can get it right. Don't worry, I'll get back into writing posts in January.

Go and subscribe to my YouTube channel if you haven't already, and make sure you turn on notifications so that you don't miss the more frequent uploads. You can also follow me on Twitter and Facebook to stay up to date with all episodes of Red Christmas.

The first upload is going up tonight at 6pm - see you over there!




I always read and reply to comments! Say hello!